Wednesday 23 September 2009

the girl of my dreams

New September issue of Lula magazine hit the selves ealier last week. And it definately confirmed my belief that my life would be a lot better should I make the leap into becoming a red head.


The issue centres on the rise of the flame haired girl and those who have been proudly waving the banner for this amazing hue of hair.




Needless to say its wonderfully put together by guest editor Karen Elson the photography is beautiful the clothes are beautiful, the hair is beautiful.

All the individuals featured are also of equal amazing ness, a few illustrators caught my eye and made me wish I had some sort of skill like the ability to draw.





This is definately worth having in your collection and reading with a cup of tea and a cup cake/hob nob. And if like me the £6 was quite a stretch (hello, internship running into the 3rd month meet my bank balance or lack of) they have lots of lovely things to look at on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment