Tuesday 3 November 2009

shoulder pad saga

my obsession with the shoulder has materialised itself in a little craft session, that quickly became another craft session and another.. before I knew it I had spent quite a substantial amount on shoulder/bra pads (the bra pads give a different, stronger more defined shape..also there were no shoulder pads) Velcro and lace.

HOWEVER, as we all know SHOULDERS ARE THE SILHOUETTE of the season, so its an investment. This (what should have been) 1 day project has continued to linger over my head since mid august. there were some complications with the sourcing of materials ON OXFORD STREET of all places, but Ive finally finished them, they really don't take long and don't require much skill, if you would like a go. I am just the queen of procrastination and starting 'projects' that I never finish.
I document my journey. so here we are at the very beginning. (a very good place to start)
bra pad..clearly
Photobucket
the lace..
Photobucket

the laced up 'boob'
Photobucket
which I have attached to a plain white tee.
shimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment